Saturday, May 20, 2006

UPDATE: HEAT VISON IS BACK!

Wow! Not even 24 hours after I published this post, and I'm driving in my car listening to "Weekend America" on NPR. They played a clip that sounded oddly familiar, and then I realized they were talking about "Heat Vision and Jack!" WA reporter John Moe talks with the creators of the show, Rob Schrab and Dan Harmon.

While you're cruising around WA online, check out Rob Schrab's wicked website dedicated to several of his projects including one called "Ringwald and Molly." (It's like a rated R Muppet show. Consider yourself warned.) BULLA-BULLA.

I myself am partial to "Robot Bastard".

Anyway, I highly recommend WA, it's a fun show--though host Barbara Bogaev is as awkward an interviewer as I've heard in a while. Listening to her talk science with NASA nerds is about as much fun as teaching my mom how to use a computer.

You can still catch the WA podcast, in case you missed the one that aired this weekend. This week's show focuses on open house at the JPL labs in Cali, DaVinciesque secret codes **yawn**, pre-schoolers whipped into a frenzy by C+C Music Factory, the aforementioned HV+J, and a bunch of other stuff I'm too lazy to type.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home