Wonder Twin Powers: Vacillate!
Zan and Jaina are the Osmonds of the super-hero universe. They seem to have great abilities and charm, but really, they're dorks. And you always get the feeling like they're about to make out. I dunno why. It just seems like that could happen at any given moment. Creepy.

One thing's for sure, they're not up for any heroes-of-the-year award.
Wiki link.
Just kidding. But be warned this makes them appear much cooler than they really are.
Seanbaby provides a more accurate description. (Props).
And they travel with Gleek, their trusty blue space monkey. (???) Whatev. I suppose it could be worse.

One thing's for sure, they're not up for any heroes-of-the-year award.
Wiki link.
Just kidding. But be warned this makes them appear much cooler than they really are.
Seanbaby provides a more accurate description. (Props).
And they travel with Gleek, their trusty blue space monkey. (???) Whatev. I suppose it could be worse.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home