Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Attack of the B-Movies


Those East German judges are just brutal.

Let me just say that you people are vicious. And by "you people" I mean all my loyal fans (the one of you) who keep sending me emails to post more stuff. If only your adoration could be translated into a sustainable revenue stream. And if only there were like 40 million more of you. I can dream.

Anyway, I found this little nugget of pure genius on Youtube. It's a music video of sci fi B-movies set to one of the greatest disco hits ever!

It starts out with a clip from my favorite movie of all time. How can you pass this up? You'd have to be pure evil. (P.S. Don't click on that last link unless you want to be in a bad mood for the next few hours.)

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home