Can a blogger get performance anxiety?
I think so. Frankly, I'm scared. I want to make you all proud. Happy even. But seriously, I've been racked with guilt that I haven't blogged. It seemed like the longer I was away, the harder it was to get started again, then I thought about being absent from the blog, then I was worried I couldn't come up with anything funny, then I just got busy, then I forgot about the blog, then I remembered--but I was still racked with guilt, then I got so upset about the guilt that I purposely put it out of my mind, why are you still reading this, and then I forgot again, and then I met my friend Maggie while she was in town, and I had some stuff for work--which was really busy because I had a big presentation and we worked on this awesome idea that the client of course puked all over, but we had another idea that was almost as good and the like that so it was okay, and then the reception hall for the wedding called and said they were going to outsource the catering to another caterer that sucks, then the hotel called and said they were putting up our guests across town, then I remembered the blog and it actually didn't seem so bad compared to the wedding reception, and it seemed like a good time to publish, but then I came home and saw an email from JenyB that made me feel guilty all over again.
Sufficed to say, I had to purge my guilt/pain/suffering/stinging agony somehow. So here's a blog.
Also, I'll find a way to pay back JenyB....
Watch your back girlfriend! ;)
Sufficed to say, I had to purge my guilt/pain/suffering/stinging agony somehow. So here's a blog.
Also, I'll find a way to pay back JenyB....
Watch your back girlfriend! ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home